The Palm Washington DCKnown as a magnet for powerful politicians, legendary journalists, and celebrities of all stripes, The Palm Washington DC buzzes with animated conversation – particularly when Wolf Blitzer dines under his caricature at Booth 21. Fiercely non-partisan, the team here keeps everyone guessing as to their own political inclinations, but sees to it that all guests have an equally exceptional dining experience.
Dupont CirclePick Up: Waitr
- "I went there with my family on Mother’s Day and we had a great time! We were greeted with smiles when we walked in the door, and the servers (Gabriell and Arika) were lovely and attentive. Everything we ordered came out perfect and delicious, especially the New York Strip. We will definitely come back."
- "Each time I dine at the Palm its better than the last time. That's saying something since I've been going there for 30 years! Cheers!"
- "My wife and I had another wonderful evening at the Washington Palm. Lots of fine dinning in DC but none can top the Palm. Great atmosphere goes with the fine cuisine prepared by their chef. Michael, the manager, has his hand on ensuring that dinner guests always enjoy a memorable occasion."
- "First class service from entering the door to leaving. Fantastic food with superior service. The lobster and side were perfectly cooked. The presentation and cracking of claws by the staff was greatly appreciated. Thanks for a wonderful meal and experience."
- "Celebrating my birthday at the Palm was fantastic! Service was great, dishes were delicious, and starting off the meal with a drink and then reading the signed birthday wishes from the staff really was so kind! Thank you for making my special dinner so special!"
- "First class every time. Between the staff, food, and setting — it’s my preferred lunch/dinner spot for business or pleasure."
Whatever Your Mood
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing cocktail at our beautiful bar, craving a generous steak with the perfect glass of wine, or planning a special party for an upcoming milestone, we have all this and more waiting for you at The Palm.