The Palm Los AngelesThe multi-level Palm Los Angeles is housed in a historic toy factory in downtown’s South Park. It’s location just a block from the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center makes it the perfect spot to kick off an exciting evening. With teams from the NBA, NFL, and NHL as neighbors, the restaurant often enjoys visits from the likes of Magic Johnson, Luc Robitaille and Kobe Bryant. These sports legends, along with celebrities and prominent locals, are some of The Palm’s biggest fans and regular guests.
DowntownPick Up: Waitr
- "Great event! The staff did an exceptional job. Even when we had to change things up a bit and add more seats they were accommodating and willing to do what it took for our event to be a success. Thank you and we look forward to the next time we can work together."
- "The entire experience was amazing. The attention to detail from management to wait staff was exceptional. It was my first event at a Palm location and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in hosting a dinner event. Exceptional, thank you!"
- "Excellent waitstaff service, food that was well prepared, private room that was well matched for the event."
- "Excellent dinner, melt in your mouth Filet and a wonderful lobster tail. The only thing better than the food was the service. 5 Star night for me and my family."
- "The Palm truly is a classic steakhouse. We were treated to an excellent meal, our waiter was on point. From the wine he selected to his attention to detail. He made us feel special. Everything came out as promised and was excellent. Being able to valet at the restaurant and walk to Staples Center was perfect, it made it so easy to leave after the concert."
- "Great room, great service. Everyone was very polite. The food was outstanding."
Whatever Your Mood
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing cocktail at our beautiful bar, craving a generous steak with the perfect glass of wine, or planning a special party for an upcoming milestone, we have all this and more waiting for you at The Palm.