The Palm East HamptonIn a departure from the urban settings in which you’ll typically find our restaurants, The Palm East Hampton is tucked away at the historic Huntting Inn – a popular bed and breakfast on one of the country’s most beautiful Main Streets. But don’t let the serene locale fool you – this Palm is a bustling hub for celebrities, politicians and local business leaders.
THE ORIGINAL COOL®
- "Great evening at the Palm celebrating my daughter's birthday! The staff was attentive and very professional and the food of course was what I would expect of the Palm name with a menu to please all in our party! wonderful choice given the variety and quality of restaurants in EH."
- "We are two local East Hampton couples who really enjoy dining out. We always know that we will get excellent food and service at the Palm."
- "The Palm East Hampton is hands down one of the best if not THE BEST restaurants in the HAMPTONS. Always a great experience, from the bar to the table. First class. Looking forward to going back already!!"
- "Great food and great service as always. The East Hampton Palm is very special, especially during the off season."
- "As usual, the service was outstanding and the meal was fabulous. The Monday Night Salad was superb and my son and I shared the double cut NY Strip which was unbelievable. My daughter had the veal parmesan which was equally fantastic. We always say when we want a great meal, head to the Palm in East Hampton."
- "Our dinner was excellent. Went with my wife and two grandsons (ages 20 and 12) who have eaten in Palms in NYC, EH and Boston. They love The Palm and will be customers for many years. Our waiter Dylan was great. We have another reservation for Saturday."