The Palm ChicagoLocated in Swissotel Chicago overlooking the Chicago River, with views of Navy Pier and The Magnificent Mile, The Palm Chicago enjoys a truly fantastic setting in the heart of the city we’ve called home for over 35 years. Following an exciting renovation in the spring of 2018, the restaurant features a stunning bar area, elegant main and private dining spaces, and a beautiful hand-painted mural of our beloved skyline.
Swissôtel ChicagoPick Up: Waitr
- "I enjoyed 2 meals, dinner and breakfast, at The Palm Restaurant in the Swissotel. The atmosphere was lively, the food was excellent and the service was amazing! If you like specialty drinks, they have some of the best I've had in Chicago. My meals were for business so an excellent atmosphere + food + service is crucial. Take some time to enjoy The Palm Restaurant!!!"
- "Service was great, very attentive even though they were very busy. Food was very good, one of the best lobster bisque around."
- "Gloomy day, but went on annual trip to the city for fun. We went to Palm's in the Swiss Hotel because I am a 837 Club member from going to the Las Vegas location. Everything was great, attentive wait staff, very good reasonable priced PInot Noir. We decided to split a Rib Eye and was completely happy. Nice char, and done exactly med/rare. We skipped dessert.... too full from the main course and s"
- "Always amazing, came in for the shared lobster dinner. Service is impeccable; food is top quality. Remodel makes for an open yet cozy bar area."
- "Had an amazing experience with The Palm Chicago. I have a gluten allergy and they were able to accommodate me with an incredible dish! Service was phenomenal. Smiles everywhere. I will definitely be back! Thanks Chicago!"
- "The service here is not something you could find anywhere else. We have been coming to the Chicago Palm for over 20 years and this is the only establishment where i still see the same faces i did back then. The food is great, yes, but knowing that we can count on our home away from home means more than anything. We love the Chicago Palm and all of its staff."
Whatever Your Mood
Whether you’re looking for a relaxed and convivial happy hour at our beautiful bar, craving a generous steak with a great glass of wine or planning a special party for an upcoming milestone, we have it and more waiting to serve you.