The Palm West SideA fixture in New York’s dynamic Theater District near the Gershwin Theater since 1999, The Palm West Side is a natural dining destination before or after a show. It’s also known as a hot spot for opening night parties and a favorite of both locals and visitors from around the globe.
New York City
West SidePick Up: Waitr
- "Cannot stop thinking about the fantastic meal we had in August. It was our daughter’s 16th birthday and everything was perfect. The steaks were flavorful and cooked perfectly, the sides were delicious and our server was genuine and caring. The Palm will always be a destination when we are in NYC. Thank you for a dinner we will never forget!"
- "As usual, the food was wonderful, as was the drinks, and service. We took a friend for his birthday and it was fabulous. Will be back soon."
- "I made the reservation for my boss and his 2 guests so they could have a business diner. I asked him this morning and he was extremely satisfied and thanked me for making the reservation so thank you for happy boss!"
- "We had an exceptional experience last night after the play. Our server was excellent and the food was everything we could have hoped for. Thank you and we will definitely be back again soon."
- "It was a very classy dinner for the group of 18 senior managers from all over the country. Food, drinks, service, private room set-up were all five stars! Kiersten was great to work with in organizing the event. And David a wonderful waiter! Thank you!"
- "The Palm West Side never fails to deliver on a perfect experience. This was a late-night post theatre dinner and I don't think there is a better option in the area."
Whatever Your Mood
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing cocktail at our beautiful bar, craving a generous steak with the perfect glass of wine, or planning a special party for an upcoming milestone, we have all this and more waiting for you at The Palm.