The Palm Las VegasFirst opened in 1994, The Palm Las Vegas underwent a complete renovation in 2016. The result is a striking and elegant location, ideal for people-watching within the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. The restaurant is situated just steps from Colosseum at Caesars Palace – the quintessential Las Vegas entertainment hot spot – and is frequented by the venue’s resident entertainers.
The Forum Shops at Caesars PalacePick Up: Waitr
- "Dinner at the Las Vegas Palm was once again a pleasure. The food was excellent and service spot on. We enjoy the fact that so many Palm staff have worked here for many years."
- "Had a dinner party for 36 people Dec6th and everything was wonderful. All entrees arrived together and at a temperature that was perfect. Adriana and the staff made the evening exceptional. I always expect the best at the Palm and they exceed expectations."
- "Excellent service, great food and a good value for lunch."
- "Palm restaurant is one of the best in town and nationally. Even when we are out of town, we find a Palm restaurant to visit. You can always count on outstanding service and amazing food. It is our favorite. The staff in Las Vegas Palm is one of the best in the food industry. Very accomodating and friendly. We love our experience every time we go."
- "We had the Lobster fest dinner and it lived up to all what was stated we could not finish all the food and cooked to perfection! Enjoyed the entire experience!"
- "My wife and I love to dine at the Palm in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace Forum Shops. The staff is always attentive and are there to ensure our dining experience is wonderful. We have been patrons for years and never miss an opportunity to enjoy a meal there. We enjoy the way they treat their local patrons."
Whatever Your Mood
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing cocktail at our beautiful bar, craving a generous steak with the perfect glass of wine, or planning a special party for an upcoming milestone, we have all this and more waiting for you at The Palm.