2012 Holiday Private Dining Offer
Terms & Conditions
Host must book a party of 10 or more through a Palm Sales Manager prior to October 31, 2012 to be eligible for the Palm Party Card. Other qualifying terms and conditions include:
- You must mention the "Holiday Party Gift" at time of booking the reservation.
- The private event must be held between November 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
- The final bill (food and beverage) total must be $2,000 or more for dinner parties and $1,000 or more for lunch parties, excluding tax and service charge.
- 837 Club certificates, promotional cards or any other certificates will be applied to the bill before the 10% Palm Party Card amount is determined. 10% Palm Party Card is then calculated upon the final bill of food, beverages and miscellaneous items excluding tax, service charge and any discounts or certificates applied to the bill. 10% reward is calculated to the nearest dollar amount.
- Palm Party Card has no cash value and is non-transferable.
- Only the person paying the bill will receive the Palm Party Card.
- The appropriate Palm Party Card will be given to the host on the night of the event after the minimum has been reached and the bill has been paid/settled in full. If the host is not in attendance, the card will be mailed after the event.
- The card will not be active for use until January 2, 2013. For events taking place after January 1, 2013, Party Card will be active with the 10% back, 48 business hours after the event has taken place.
- Only one Palm Party Card will be issued for each event.
- Any parties previously booked, even if scheduled during the eligible time frame, are not eligible for the Palm Party Card.
- Palm Party Card is not valid toward the booked private event and is redeemable for food and beverage only.
- Palm Party Card is not valid for tax, gratuity or service charge, and must be redeemed by April 30, 2013.
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- Palm Party Card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Offer not available at our Miami and East Hampton locations or Palm Bar & Grille at JFK Airport.
- Spend requirements and Terms/Conditions vary for events held in London and Mexico City.